Office for the Equal Treatment of EU Workers

Benefits for families

Maintenance advance

Single parents who receive no maintenance or no regular maintenance from the other parent can apply for a maintenance advance (Unterhaltsvorschuss).

This video has been published under Creative Commons Licence by-nc-nd/3.0/. It may be distributed and published unchanged for non-commercial purposes with the following attribution: “Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth and Federal Government Commissioner for Migration, Refugees and Integration”.